We are here to assist students and families. Please let us know how we can help!
What Does a Counselor Do?
- Talks with students individually and in groups.
- Gains understanding of your child's behavior through observation and participation in the classroom to help identify their needs.
Intervenes with potential dropouts.
- Helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and parents so that they can better help their children and students.
- Helps parents find and make better use of community resources.
- Identify student abilities, achievement, interests, and needs.
- Utilize other school specialists to aid students in their growing process.
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies.
- Hosts and facilitate parent discussion groups.
- Helps with school, college, job, career, and personal plans.
- Participates in curriculum development.
|Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"|
- Dann Bates, Counselor/Social Worker
- Leigh McDowell, Counselor
- Zach Whitehead, Counselor
We weren't able to find anything that matched your search criteria. Please try a new search.
There are no constituents to display